Wednesday, January 26, 2011

i love airports!

Delayed for another hour. Something should be done regarding this Mr. Fernandes.. Aishh.. For me, this is my first experience using this airline.. Was a loyal customer of Malaysian Airlines for years.. It's a good thing when u have a cheaper option when your financial aint so good. But hey, we understand that it's a low cost, no frills airline, but it is just illogical to directly link that to a 'not so punctual' airline kan. So yeah, just another rant from another customer who needs to reach her destination on time.

Dad dropped me at the aiport this morning and I insist him not to wait for me because I know he has lots of things to do.To my despair, the earliest flight available to KL is at 2.55pm.. So I have to wait for four hours and now a sweet additional one hour because of d delay.. It supposed to be really boring but once I entered the boarding area, I said to myself 'hey, I do love this place!' Ladies loitering around the shops, kids dragging around their tiny luggage, men checking out the planes..I just enjoy the view.. Lets check out some pictures I managed to snap throughout the way..

Penang aiport: Ladies room. 
Penang airport : Random
In-flight
My view before take-off
Snapped from the in-flight magazine.. Thought that
this might come in handy if I ever to visit Paris.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment