Monday, January 17, 2011

Daily Rant

Towards creating my financial freedom before im turning 30 years old.. yeahhh!! Today I will be focusing on developing the commercial website for my business... and that will be my main priority for today.. I have to make it comprehensive enough so I can start marketing it.. yeahhhh.. go go go!!! Starting from today, I will also restart my weight lose journey.. I will make it as easy as possible.. because my aim now is not only to lose weight, but also to live a healthy lifestyle.. yeah!!! a simple but very specific guidelines will be written down very very soon.. 
Starting from now, I will work towards achieving my dreams.. Almost everyday, I swear.. I dream of things that I wish to have, I got it in real in that dreams.. well as for last night, I got my Nikon camera that I've been longing for.. ahahaa.. thats a petty goal i know, but hey i am going to get it anyway, you may ignore the dreamer, but you cant deny the dream.. hoyeahh..lol

A special song for all the lion-hearted people who had never stop working on their dreams..

With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment