Monday, January 17, 2011

The Beginnings

So.. 17 Jan 2011 marks the birth of this baby blog.. I have had this writing bug once in a while.. and I've been blogging almost everywhere.. oh, did i mention that I own almost 50 blogs? =O but never have the motivation to update any of them..*sigh* hopefully this will be the last one.. As time really flies, I must record things that is happening in my life, for my own reading pleasure in the future.. or perhaps for my future grandchildren to read in their spare time.. lol

Well oh well, lets go to the boring part.. what am I up to these days.. 
1) Currently stranded in the busy city of Kuala Lumpur
2) On my mission to earn a fix minimum of 10k per month
3) My engagement day to be announced very very soon :)
4) Just ripped off 5kg of extra fat from my body. Another 10kg to go
5) My car now with the authority. Road tax issue. Padan muka aku.
6) Waiting for my Blackberry a gift from Mr. Fiancé
7) Completing my other commercial blog for business purpose


Random picture: My youngest brother,
waiting for his train..delayed almost one hour

On this new year, I am going to be 25 years young.. The biggest thing that I will work the most on is me being a perfectionist.. I know being one will absolutely carry me nowhere.. Some reasons why i should stop being a perfectionist..a) It makes people unhappy since it’s impossible to achieve perfection or be perfect. b) It causes procrastination because striving for the unattainable makes it hard to get started. c) It creates self criticism and low self esteem because perfectionists are never happy with what they’ve done.

“Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment