Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Revamping My Life

I think I really need to revamp my life in total. I am not happy with my current situation. Especially financially. I just came back from a 5 day vacation in South Korea. It was fun and all, but still, lack of cash in hand, restrict many activities I've been hoping to do there. Yes, of course, that includes shopping.. :( 

I am demanding an income of minimum 10k and above, but I am not happy with myself. I feel I did not work hard enough. Yes, WORK HARD is the word. Hell to the phrase, "work smart not work hard".. Albert Einstein himself work hard enough before he managed to carve his name as world genius. I feel terribly sorry to my family, especially my dad and my dear baby. They both work like crazy night and day. But their capability is of course limited with this enormous family with millions of liabilities.

In Korea, while wandering around Myeongdong street in the freezing weather, I thought to myself, how much of this life we would lose only because the lack of cash. Because the life has so much to offer. I am living in Malaysia, and what about the rest of the world that I haven't stepped my feet on? Don't I want to see and experience them all? We don't deserve this. We are given the chance to live this life for once (well unless if you believe in reincarnation..) so we gotta live the life to the fullest. Spend time with our parents in the best resort the world could probably offer, spend more time with our kids at their favorite theme parks, buy our loved ones gifts that will bring tears to their eyes.. And the only thing that separate us from these beautiful dreams is MONEY

In front of Anyang Station, Gyeonggi-do, Seoul, South Korea
*Debut picture of me in this blog =) *
I am very glad to be born a Muslim. I very am and I thank God for this greatest gift. But I don't think I will be able to present myself a successful Muslim if I am incapable of helping those in need especially my family. I don't think I will be a good Muslim if I did not work hard enough. These days I feel so hopeless and feel I am back again to the lowest point of my life.. BUT!!!! I PROMISE you my love, every single soul in my family and every one on earth that I will emerge as somebody everyone can depend on. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment