Saturday, April 23, 2011

What am I up to..

Few updates from me and my life..I am taking up TOEFL, GRE and ACT Personal Trainer Certification by end of this year 2011.. My way is to squeeze in this three into my daily routine.. A short and comprehensive study of 30minutes per day might just be enough.. i am still looking for a business opportunity that I can develop as a long term business project.. For now, priority goes to my Masters degree plus juggling the work as a research assistant in my former university.. 

I recently figured few things about what I would do in the future.. Will share with you guys in my next post.. 
Hmm.. for now let me share with one of the most remarkable productivity tool I ever encountered to date.. The great thing is that, this GTD(getting things done) tool is so efficient it makes me addicted to it! If you guys are interested to know further, check out :


See you guys in a while, i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment